- Viridian Shores: 30 single-family homes with rooftop gardens, connected garages, 52 boat slips and a pool for residents. This is the first element of the project under construction.
- The Meadows at Harbor 31: 21 town homes that will also have boat dock and pool access. Work on these is expected to start in the next three months.
- Trilogy campus: 105-bed senior living facility on the eastern side of the development that will break ground in October.
- Harbor 31 Commons: A four-story mixed-use facility that will include 152 apartments with about 9,000 square feet of retail, which will start after the Trilogy project.
- Hotel: Flagship hotel of the development and fifth in the lineup. Further details haven’t been released.
- Marina: 90 boat slips (including those at Viridian Shores).
- Tommy’s Boat: Boat storage facility on the water, which includes retail boat sales and rentals with a fueling dock.
- Retail and restaurant space also on the water.
- Offices and storage: The current plan lists this as 18,000 square feet of market rate commercial space. Henrickson said it also could potentially be used as a car wash or additional restaurant space.